Sixteen(Mein Kapo)

1999

Everyday the same exercises
In a frosty day the same routine
I was the untouchable
Beaten up,blowned and stonned
Even at home
I was a victim of his hassment
And as the pain grown
I was never left alone

Nobody knew
I couldn´t look up for anyone
Everything happened
As if nothing had happened

Why can´t I look at you,
Mein Kapo?
In this room
Where I´m not a person anymore
Just a mouse

Mathematics
Biology
Phisics
Chemestry

Fake apologies
Fake ilusions
I just stopped beleaving


2008
I see Mein Kapo again
He is the night porter
At a hotel

He doesn´t recognize me
I attract him to my room
And before he walked out
Into the blue
Do you remember what you did to me
That first year of High School,
Mein Kapo?

Tears,tears,tears
Those bloddy fake tears
On those scorpio eyes
In the truths he said
I could only see
The lies of yesterday
It didn´t matter anymore

So as if he was a wild beast
I let him go



[youtube]DzMZKZ_cGsk[/youtube]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay