Notebook

I still have with me
That old yellow rusted notebook from school
Full of poems about you

The notebook that used to cover my face
Everytime I wanted to look at you
I felt so shy
So I looked at a picture on the wall instead

I felt so angry at you
You never even noticed me
My voice would stutter
My face would blush
Even by the thought
Of taking to you

My nails where eager
To touch your skin
A dream of a young girl
Who was only seventeen
You where my greatest dream

Today everything is so different
I talk to you without stuttering
And look into your eyes without blushing
I lye down my head on your legs
I grab my old yellow rusted notebook
And read to you all those old poems
I´ve once written about you
Afterwards you blush
You hold my hand
Stutter my name
And kiss me on the cheek
-x-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay