From a freak to influency

They don´t understand
My red cardigan
They don´t understand
My stripped shirt
They don´t understand
Why I wear mary-jane slippers
They don´t understand
Why my sunglasses are so big
They don´t undertsand
Why my boyfriend lives so far away
Or why do sometimes I write
Poems in english
And sometimes I write
In portuguese

I was allways the first
To spread out tendencies
In a matter of months
I come from a freak
To an influency
It all began in 1998
With platforms
In 1999
Twas oversize pants
In 2000
Twas ADIDAS trainners
In 2001
With ankhs and pentagrams
In 2004
With long skirts
In 2005
With skinny jeans
And now ?
What will it be?
In time I´ll wait and see
-x-

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay