Cold hard analisis of Guns ´n Roses ,November Rain

Axl wrote this song for someone who loved him and he didn´t love her back


Guns 'N Roses :November Rain


When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
The love she feels for him
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
He may love her back,and he´s not so sure about that.He´s saying what she want´s to hear

Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
Who knows,someday I can even love you back
And it's hard to hold a candle
The candle means the fire of her love
In the cold November rain
This is his feelings for her

We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
It´s been a long time she´s inlove

But lovers always come and lovers always go
She´s just someone else he slept with
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away
He´s fed up of sleeping with her for fun

If we could take the time
to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
Axel:Get your hopes up,girl,someday you can be all mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Axel:I love it when we have sex
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain
Axel:It´s time for me to find another fuck buddy

Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...
Axel: I don´t wanna shag with you anymore


on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
Axel: My friends know you are crazy about me
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you
Axel:Heal your boken heart.

Sometimes I need some time...on my
own
Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...
on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone
Axel: I need some time away from you

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
Axel:You,may,be feeling hurt from all i´m telling you
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
Axel:You are the best option when I´m out of options
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
Axel:Here in two years or so,I may feel like having a shag with you again,so,wait!
Nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain

Don't ya think that you need somebody
Don't ya think that you need someone
Axel: Go find someone else to have sex with!
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one
-x-
This song is so librian!It´s no surprise Axel himself´s a Libra!Librians grab a monster put some fur,bows and flowers ,then say It´s a puppy,just to get you to pat it...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is great info to know.

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay