Brasileña Cachonda (Horny brazilian girl)

Brasileña Cachonda (Horny brazilian girl)

I got my british boyfriend addicted
To tea and Dr Who
It should have been the contrary
But hey
It happens

I came to europe
Looking for sex and love
It should have been the contrary
But hey
It happens

I think he´s so exotic
This is so strange
Yet it happened
He lives far far away
Up north
In a lonely island
Far away from me
But he loves me

Today it´s a leap year
It´s Februrary 29th
I wanna propose him
Yet i´m expecting a silk dress
It´s so strange
But it happens

I went to Europe expeting to meet
Someone I chatted for 10 years
Yet I met someone I chatted for about 5
I´m so inlove
He is my lover
He´s so exotic
He came to see me
So strange
But it happened to me

I wanna be he´s forever
We are ment to be toghether
We love eachother
I love him so much
We have to be toghether
It has to happen
-x-

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good way of describing, and fastidious article to get information concerning my presentation topic, which
i am going to present in institution of higher education.

Also visit my page; vita youth

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay