Excuse me,I´m sorry (new poem)

Excuse me,I´m sorry

Excuse me,I´m sorry,but
I think I´m not the man who hurted you
I might know this is the first day of our aquaintansaince
And I know about the white,short,long haired boy
Who used to go to your house
And eat from your food

If I said something I shouldn´t say
I ask for my apologies
But I know about the skinny little brat
Who used to say things behind your back

I remember the days you dressed up as a goth
And hanged out with a huge bottle of wine
On dark empty corners of your city
Wondering if I still existed
I remember when he was still
An active member in your life

So he threw you away
As if you where trash
You felt hurt and abbandom
And you avoid to see him
It´s so hard
´Cause he lives close by
And I´m so far away

You saw this video
And you wandered if I got drafted
You know I don´t agree with these things
I´m still here with my cup of tea
So you clinged to me
So you could survive
And somehow
Forget about him!

So excuse,me
Sorry
I´m all apologies
_x_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay