"I will think twice" new poem of mines

I will think twice


Blokes have no value towards girls
And girls have to value towards them too
Legs are spread
And emotions are spread
And that´s left it´s nothing

In this world full of vulgarity
I promise from now on
I´ll behave differently
Like I was still a virgin
I will think twice

Men have to show value and
Respect towards us
They have to learn how to wait
Slowly in their time
Men have to think before
So cheaply
Giving us plesure

There´s no true love in this world
But i promise my beauty will arise!
I won´t say yes for the first time
I´ll have to wait for a second time
To see if he has the value
For me to give him pleasure

When girls don´t wear panties
I´m wearing mines
If a guy promises me a cheap thrill
He just has to go behind me for it
If girls are vulgar
I promise to be sophisticated

Girls are not just a hole
And men are not just a pole

In this bloddy world
I´ll be in your mind
Because I was the only one who dared
To think twice.

_ x_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay