Dig up the past you will only find corpses

You said that survival it´s just a question of mutation
Live like a chameleon and everything would be fine
So I turn of the news
There was a hurricane where you live by
You told me not to worry because you would survive
Inside your closet

Today I´ve dreamt you wrote me a letter
Saying you where sorry and everything was OK again
Are you still the one I´ve met when you where alive
In this endless search it took me to dig
Deep inside beside in sight

Your boyfriend said that your voice was smooth
Your boyfriend said you will make it
Yet theres a stranger in the room
Bobby is my memory of doom

-x-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay