"The day we almost kissed"an ode to the barely

The day we almost kissed

It was a Friday night
Right after classes
We sat on the benches
And we tryed

We used to walk hand in hand
Inside that place
And we used to study toghether

Girls looked so envious
You where so gourgeous
So was I

Your long hair
Used to go right your waist
Those dark polish eyes
Allways looking around
Just to be sure

But when I looked to your behind
I noticed you had no ass!
How can I be inlove with a man
Who doesn´t have a propper ass!

Those drinking songs
Those irish drinking songs
Man,you don´t know
What they mean to me,now
And the day you taught me
How to sing "Molly Mallone"
Under that lovely plane

I remember the size of your feet
Boy they where big!
Inside your old white trainners

The sweetest boy in the world
How could you become so bitter?
So like Darth Vader
You forgot your noble side
And gave in to the dark side

So like Rodins sculpture we stood still
It was all so barely slightly
A touch of tongue and lips

So we felt a strange smell coming around
I was our friend
With that strong perfume again
And he said
"-According to Thiery Mugler,it smells like a funfair!"

Since then all the men
I came to meet
Had your name

Yes,we did have our funfair
That beautiful night
At dusk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay