Translation of a song I like

The name of the song is "Top Top" the interpreters are Mutantes.Top Top it´s a brazilian expression that means "in deep trouble"

Top Top

It´s time for a sabotage
It will be your turn to suffer
Whenever there´s no mutual correspondence
I will get avanged
I won´t be mocked at anymore

It´s time for a sabotage
He´ll get married to me
And we´ll make love on the stairs
And paint your name oln the skies

It will be sabotage!
I want to see you
In deep trouble

I won´t let anyone say
I didn´t do what i promissed doing
And at the end
I´ll look for somebody else
And it will be my turn
To say bye bye
Untill nevermore
I´m through with you

_X_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay