Dialog "Me and Him",the digestion and aftermath of a high school crush

Him: This must be the first time we talk properly.Hehehehehe
Me: Yeah.So, you got in accepted at the University.Ready to be the next Bill Gates?
Him:Who,me? Not a chance!
Me:Come on!Your whole life´s been about computing and now you are getting a higher dregree on the subject.
Him:Afterwards I should get a higher degree on English Literature,so I can write a paper on Tolkien.Or go to music school so I can become a guitar virtuosi.
Me:So,how´s love?
Him:She left me :( But ok,life goes on while things move forward.
Me:I wanna fly to see my loverman this time.He came here the other time.Now it´s time I went there.
Him:I saw your blog.Wonderful poems!Did you write any about me?Sincerly it would me an honour.(He does his tipical ironic face)Hehehehe
Me: Oh,yes!There´s a whole bunch of them in a drawyer,they are from back then.
Him:Back when?
Me:High School,when I fell inlove with you and you didn´t give shit about it (Now I do my ironic face).
Him: You just couldn´t get enough of ol´Raffs over here,didn´t ya!It was just to hard to see a girl really interested in me.I was the fat nerd with long hair and glasses.I found yourself to be quite strange because of that.At those days I was still a virgin and it was hard to see someone loving me.If it was today,you know(pause),things would be,like,so diferent.
Me:(blushing)You had your oportunity,then,you didn´t use it.You´ve lost it!Oh! I just remembered something funny about your sister when we studied toghether.
Him:(making that dreadfull look he makes when he is about to be about to get angry):What about my sister?!
Me:Oh!She said you allways woke her up at dawn!She used to wake up at night with sounds of you blowdrying your hair!Hahahahahaha
Him:Oh my gosh!She revealled to you my metrossexual past!Long before there was such word... Now it´s my time to make questions...Are you still with that older guy?
Me:The one who was hot,tall,fit,blonde,green eyes,sexy bums,loving,his family owned a whole town and caring i preffed to be over you?
Him:Yeah!Exactly,that one!He called me an "asshole",once when I was in the loo.I´ll never forget that.
Me:Oh?Really?Wonder why... Now he´s fat,bald,ugly,married and with kids.I saw him at the supermarket with his kid dropping chocolate milk all over his favourite pink shirt.He looked alot like Homer Simpson.His kid was kindda lika a toddler version of Bart.I couldn´t get off my mind I could be that kids mother.I dated that guy for four fucking years.Now I´m going out with this hot,half irish,schottish guy.We see eachother every 6 months..
Him:So what are you doing for new years eve?
Me: No,plans,yet.
Him:´Let´s spend it toghether at my house by the sea.
Me:Ofcourse!That would be nice!

_x_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay