London and McLuhan´s symulacron

Red central line
Regent Park
Deep anal brown
That stupid teardrop on my cheek
Andrew, please,hold my hand
You know what it is
District Circle lines
Colours of my flag


Beyond MCLuhans Symulacron
Where unreality becomes true
Take me to London where it is
All my life
All my memories
That stupid diary I wrote
And forgot it
On yellow purple pinkish
Great Portland Streets

My beautiful diary
I wrote it in english
For 12 years of my life
And like Anne Frank
I gave it a name
She named her´s Kitty
And in the depts of my personal war
Like Morrisson,the rider on the storm
I named mine´s Jimmy

Andrew,let´s just stop there
To see if I can find it again
It never ansewered me
But it has and knows everything

I want to see it again
Just to be sure nobody
Read my secrets
If someone found it
Jimmy was the medium of my messeges

And you say
Don´t worry
It´s still there
In London
And all of it´s Love

When we found the diary
All the pages got
Torned off
It was agressively
Unveiled
All of my secrets

_x_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay