Another song from the genious of Cazuza

I Don´t love anybody (Eu não amo ninguem,Cazuza)


Yesterday I went to bed holding myself tight
Clinging myself to four pillows
And crying softly like a little baby
So that neither me or god could hear
Feeling my own pain
Like a baby, as I fall asleep

I dream´t i´ve jumped from the 20th floor
And scaped without a scratch
I´ve wo n $3.500.000
At the lotery
And you told me in this sweet ironic voice
You´d be mines forever

Wen I woke up ,the first thing i´ve saw
Was your photograph
I don´t know why at mornings
Everyday seems like giving labour
Who knows,after someone slaps me in the face
I´ll know the reasons of all this

If you love someone
You expect to be loved back
Yet anymone I love
It´s like loving the moon
Something unreacheble
I just don´t love anybody
This is so strange
I can´t fall inlove
And my life is all surounded
By love
_x_
E é só amor que eu respiro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay