The thin man and his drumsticks,new poem of mines

When i feel you near me
My heart burns like wildfire
When I i dyed my hair red
I wanted you to see my fire
You turn me on
And give me heat
It all seems so distante
When we meet
But when you´re not look
I touch myself thinking about you
It makes my body burn like wildfire
One more night
One m0re dose of whiskey
And all you touch is your drum sticks
And all I can touch is your shadow
You know that makes me cum
Your dark hair so long across your chest
I close my eyes and cover my sex with my hands
But those long hands of your
Have just the beat to kick me in
As I leave the pub
in the middle of cold the rain
It all evapourates when it touches my body
Because it makes me hot
_______ X _________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay