"Once upon a time" new poem of mines

Once Upon a time
I remember that Blayze Bayley concert
Wyndson said we would go toghether
Yet we didn´t
Because we we´re someowhere else
Having chocolates and wine
All alone

I remember when Jay put her leg up
So I could trip and fall
What she didn´t expected
Was a med school party
Right across the street
To rescue me

During the concert D.D. slit his wrists
Because he couldn´t have me for himself
And the bed and condoms
He had fixed for us
Had to be put on hold
At least for that night

Jay clapped her hands
And wisled for that special guy
Who was just upstairs
What she didn´t expect
Was that he raced down the stairs
Just to kiss her

And the boy who wouldn´t and couldn´t
Have a girl during High School
Walked across Apolo Street
With his girlfriend beside him
It was then I knew
Everything was possible

_________ X ___________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay