"Those pair of boots"

I remember the young woman,and her complete cowboy suit.She had it all hat,belt and boots.I was 14,she was 16.She climbed the walls,so she wouldn´t have to pay to see "STOMP".My friend was there we talked the whole night,yet my eyes where in those cowboy boots,and the babe who wore them.And below my black dress something completly new started.It felt so good and it felt so different.Every step, it felt so right,I just knew it.Above the belt there was a "Chemical Brothers shirt",and below the belt was something I´ve never seen before.It started to grow,big and hard.She kissed my cheek,gently,it gave me the chills.So I carressed her hair back,with the tip of my nails,and she got goosebumps.It made me smile.
When I got home,naked,I climbed into my bed,something was warm,wet and sticky,right in between.
It was the first time EVER I felt lust.

______ x _______

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay