Aging Haldol Addict (sing it to Paranoid Android from Radiohead)

Please could you not write this song
It is all about me
And all this global warming shit
Ofcourse it is all about me
All that
When I am king
I won´t be on Haloperidol
And tell your president
His country is a small shitty one
All that
Well aging makes me look pretty ugly
My belly resembles a quite a little piggy
Why don´t you say it
Why don´t you say my name
Off with your head man
Why don´t you say my name
I guess you do!
Say "hi"
Why don´t you say "hi" to me
Come on say "hi"
That´s it´s sir I´m leaving
The internet forever
The facebook
The flickr
The blogsphere networking
The bowl with oatmeal
I wanna make children yeah!

_ X_

For my grandfather who just got diagnosed with Alzenheim´s desease after beleaving popular internet websites we´re sending him secret messeges about doctors trying to get him blind.Haloperidol is one of the medications he takes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay