People I know for a really really really long time from 2003 behind

The first on the list are the usual suspects:
1)MY COUSINS!!!:My sisters and brothers,we´ve been toghether since we´re babies!I know I can allways count with them.I wasn´t born with any brothers or sisters but I have 12 cousins!In countriside northeast brazilian culture your cousins are like your brothers and sisters!That´s just fantastic!
Now people who aren´t family,but I consider as so!
2)ADRIANO!!!:Since 1996 chering secrets giggles and happinnes!We we´re both outcasts in school.We we´re the two "wierdos" who liked Pink Floyd,Oasis and the Beatles.Altho,now,geographically apart,yet NEVER spiritually apart!We both like the same things in all senses,if I was a bloke I´d be Adriano!That wouldn´t be a problem because we like the same kind of blokes :D
3)Someone who has an FM in the Arabian Emirates:The first person I have ever chatted on the net in the beguinnings of 1996.I have a picture of him of when he was 15!I considered it a jewel.We used to make part of dalnet´s #beatle chat in mIRC.I never saw him in my life,untill we meet,sorry Sir,you are going to be like Santa Claus,The Easter Bunny and Mr Right,something we spend our whole life hearing about,expecting,and no matter how hard we try we never get the chance to see!We have lot´s of issues,but in my extreme knowledge of Cultural Studies and Cross Cultural Studies,I think it´s nothing but a big misshunderstandment,it also has to do that words on a screen don´t say exactly the way we speak.So it´s kindda a hard to understand a joke or an irony from an agression.In the matter of male friends,he´s the ONLY straight one!He was the first person to tell me about Ok Computer and how The dark side of the moon sincronizes with the Wizard of Oz.
4)RAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!:With all the special effects he deserves!!!He´s my shining colourful diva!!!Best friend for all times!!!It was love at first bite since 1997!!!11 years of friendship!!!We need to celebrate this aniversary!!!I was the first person I told about Ok Computer,he recorded a tape for me,I still have it!!!We used to sit down in school in at the top of the right side of the stairs.Conversation over there was the usual Bjork,Chemical Brothers and Radiohead.We used to give hell to the one who hummed a Hanson or a Spice Girl song!The increadible thing is that now we like Hanson and the Spice girls!!!We have some lyrics we written toghether.We dreamed about having a band NOW we have one!!!!!!!!!!!We are going to make all our dreams come true.
5)Ricardo Fellows:Someone I have a HUGE synergy with.We both have our former schools,because of bulling,to have a fresh new start in a new school in 2000.He´s superfantastic and one third english :D Everything on him makes him amazing!The look on his eyes,his body,his hands.Why don´t I date him?He became a brother to me so it´s VERY hard!!!He writes love poems dreaming about the soulmate he one day is going to meet.He likes J-culture,Heavy Metal ,Roleplaying Games and Kenny G.We´re completly inseparable,the only source of jelousy between my boyfriends.I just can´t get enough of hugging him!He´s graduating Law School and wants to be a Judge!Anybody interested?
6)Pedro,Vote for him!!!:We both got toghether because we fancied eachother´s best mates!!!We used to talk about it openly.For the first time in my life I wasn´t bothered in fancying someone I saw everyday in School.I was so inlove with Pedro´s friend I dyed my hair flaming red and went on this crazy diet,that got me almost anorexic at the time.Me and Pedro had fun with the situation,because both of our mates where born in the same day and their names started with the same letter.We even wrote some songs and poems toghether about it.We didn´t get the persons we were inlove,yet in exchange we became friends for life!By the way,the guy I fancied at that time called me to spend new years eve with him :D At the end nothing it´s hopeless :D
7)Lette and the sistahs!:Me,Paula(Lette),Barbie,JP,Jay,plus others!We did cursinho(a course that helps you to pass vestibular and get inside university)toghether!Lette used to give killer parties at her house!I met alot of boyfriend over there hehehehehe :D We all used to be single and available at the time 2001-2004.In one of Lette´s parties I met our Yoko Ono(the one who broke up with the beatles,that´s wht we used to call ourselves).I don´t wanto to talk about Mr Yoko Ono :,,( I used to be a goth,Lette used to be emo,Barbie used to be a Punk,Jay was the indie rocker and JP was kind of a mix of each one of us.We had Xmas dinner toghether , IT WAS SO PERFECT!!!I sang to them in persian,sweedish,japanese,spanish and english,just like the old days :D We also sang some of our personal hits "Could I Should I",from Bonjovi(we used to call it shurai curai :D),Bring Me To Life,by Evanescence and All the Small things by Blink 182!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS THIS IS MY TRIBUTE TO ALL OF YOU THIS NEW YEARS DAY!!!WHERE EVER YOU ARE,WHO EVER YOU ARE,I LOVE ALL OF YOU,HURT BY THE CODE,SO HARD AND LONELY DREAM WHEN YOU DON´T KNOW YOURSELF!!!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay