New poem of mines

Purple Dawn


I want to find someone I can spend at least 3 years with
When I find him I will not feel incomplete
Because I would allready feel complete
I want someone I can wake up the next day on a purple dawn
And I will know
This is happiness
I want to find someone I can spend at least 3 years with
He will show me Oslo,Guadalajara,Dublin,Liverpool and
Portland Oregon,just because we like "The Simpsons"
I want someone I won´t feel as if we where only one soul
Because we would know we where two separete individuals
And we will not expect anything about us
Because we will let things just happen
I want someone I could have a child with
And I won´t tell it to be just like his father
Because it would have a different story and destiny
I want someone I could look deep into his green eyes
And see a sea of forests before me
A sea I could dive in
And feel the trees
Because he will give me not only what I want
He will give me what I need


________ X ________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay