Hide




Inside her lovers bedroom
She feels all alone
Her love feels like an illusion
Her disire  feels like an intrusion

She has phiscal contact
But she is not inlove
Her disire and fantasies flow
Her little obcession grows


Hiding behind the shadows
She waits for her
Hiding behind the shadows
She craves for her


She penetrates her lover
In her sweetest sleep
She possesses her body
And wishes it was something
She could keep


Her beauty arrives at night
And dissapears at the sunlight





I´m awake and i´m in love
With you
Love me when I´m  alive
Learn to be inlove

In my room i feel so alone
In my room
I never hear your phone
Wish I could have your company

In my bed I dream about
Having your arms around me
In my bed
I´m waiting for you to find me

Why do you have to hide?
I´m over here for you
Why do you have to hide ?
I´m naked and  waiting for you






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay