Teenage girl,6am

6am not again
Oh no don´t make me leave this bed
I hate it when it´s 6am

If i am too tall
If i am too short

If i am too smart
If i´m not that bright

I hate it when it´s 6 am

If my hair´s too long
If i have no hair

If i am too fat
If i am to thin

There should never be a 6 am

If i am too black
If i am too white

If i can´t see too far
If i have to wear glasses

I don´t want to be there on time
I just can´t face them!

If the boys like me,girls really hate me
And if I like girls,people just can´t face me

If i say things people don´t know,yet
If i ask questions,I shouldn´t have any doubts

If my teeth are too big
If i have to wear braces

They are never satisfied!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay