Death Growls (Versão Como eu quero,Kid Abelha)

You tell that you want me
It makes me feel ashamed
I´m just sick and tired
Of dealing with your games

Looking for success
In your public life
Screaming out your death growls 

Will never win my heart back
You want me to be
How you want to
You´d love me to be
How you want to 
You scream out that you like  me
But you don´t even try
When I make out with other girls
Don´t say that you´re mine
You tell me you feel jealous
But that is just a lie
Because you never loved me

Your hatred´s not mines
´Case every time you´re on me
You never touch me inside
Please come and tell me
Your love was not a lie
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay