Orgasm in London

As the plane landed,the second time I was in London,I had so many hopes,after eleven hours locked inside a plane.I felt it in the song that was playing in my headphones,as the clouds suddenly dissapeared and the city slowly grew bigger over the window beside me.I felt I could hug the city.
At Camdem town market I felt at home,the day before Xmas,I felt as if I was returning home once again.I bought a russian hat,some fancy gloves and a beautiful blue cross.We also bought some dried fruits and a bottle of wine for Xmas dinner at the hotel.It was the best Xmas ever.
The next day I left my parents sleeping inside the room,left them a note and went to walk around the city.I spent the day at Hide Park and went back to the hotel when it was evening.
At the British Museum I discovered the cross I bought was actually an "ankh",a powerful egyptian symbol thar ment eternal life,the symbol was also in the name of "Tutankhamon".I beleaved it was one of the gifts the city had given me.
The new years eve was the best of my life,just me,the tv and a bottle of whine just for me.The next day the whole city became white,so I put some clothes and rushed outside of the hotel,to play in the snow.There was a huge crowd in the street,mostly children and foreigners that,like me,had never seen snow before.Hide Park became this huge winter party,there where snowmen,snowfights and snowangels.I had the best time ever!
Oh,about the orgasm?There was no lover,man, woman,beast or object.It was the first time I saw snow!

-x-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay