My first love n° 2

"Long ago
And oh so far away
I fel inlove with you
Before the second show"
Superstar,The Carpenters

The first time I ever loved a guy I was 15 years old and we went to school toghether.He used to nag about the hot-dog I was eating ,saying it wasn´t so healthy for me.A month ago around carnaval as ironic as it seems he was with this huge joint in his mouth and he didn´t even recognized me because of drug damage.I was sure it was him because his brother was beside him.And he used to bitch about the damages that a simple hot-dog can do!

"And you gave away the things you loved
And one of them was me"
So Vain,Carly Simons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay