Varig

I remember not so long ago,when i used to fly with my parents.I remember my mother being scared,and I tried to confort her ou of her fear.I remember my father,seriously,reading a news paper.It didn´t matter if he didn´t understand the language or not,he used to "read" it.I think it was to get his mind out of what was happening beside him.He always kept quiet during these moments.

Then I remembered when we,me and my mother, used to fly to see my father.And how we looked forward to it.It didn´t matter how long the flight was.He allways gave us the best hollidays of our lives.I remember that my mother used to sleep during the whole flight,and I,stayed awake drinking.I got so drunk I didn´t feel time pass by.I chatted with the crew members,it was quite fun.One hour before landing I´ve started the countdown.God!How I love landings!The city gets closer,and closer,and closer.If becomes from a small ant farm to a small lego land then to a whole city.It´s so exiting!Especially during long flights.

The flight company who gave me all those moments is about to shut down.Those friendly crew members,that window I saw the world for the first time,that food I´ve never eaten :P All these details make part of who I am ,my decisions and my joys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay