A strange dream I had just now

"Looking for Gakbu,despretly" (another title just couldn´t be possible)
Warning: All the words said in this text are only going to be about my dream.So it´s not real.


The characters:Me,cousin Jacob,gay librarian,fellow brazilian friend and Gakbu
Place:Somewhere cold by the seashore over the UK or Canada


I had just decided to take my university interchange program.It would be six months at a fellow university abroad.Arriving there I had discovered that this english guy I had been chatting over the internet for ages,Gakbu, was in the same student dorm building as I.And I had an urge to meet him.I tried everything but he just kept avoiding me.I blamed the fact that he behaved that way because he was english.So I met this fellow brazilian guy who said the studied with him and would be glad to help me.We got really close and went to lots of places toghether.Later I discovered that he said he knew Gakbu just to get closer to me,because he was inlove with me.He ended up being my boyfriend away from home.
There was also this cool gay librarian who I used to listen to "The Shins" with him.He was very fun to be with and made me smile.
On the same university I was,my cousin Jacob was getting his postgraduation degree.He told me he was in the same class as Gakbu in one of his subjects.He also told me that Gakbu wasn´t worth meeting,he was so apathic and autistic that I would have more fun chatting to a plant than chatting with him and that I wasn´t missing anything not meeting him.

_____________ X _______________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay