You made my body light up in flames

When we finally meet I expect you to come
I expect you to cum
Let me be a pagan and a heathenIn your arms
I want to be as intense
I as never was with you before
I want to show my feelings
In a way I never showed to you before
I want you to forget my nationalityI want to forget yours
Since I´ve been in contact with the gods
I´ve discovered that my soul is ment To meet yours at eternity
Allthough we are far awayI feel you closer than ever
Like your skin that I craveLike I crave for chocolate
I want to forget your bitternes
And your indiference
And the way I forgot life
To think about your sex
All of those years
Those countless hours
And finally feel my soul Calling for yours
Only for you,I CRAVE

Comments

Anonymous said…
Texto interessantissimo ... e altamente sensual

Popular posts from this blog

Urros e sussurros

"Folhas de outono" (Versão em portugues para "Somebody that i used to know")

Little hearts made of clay